In no particular order:
- Evernote: access to everything! Used as a "shoebox" for pieces of information, Evernote truly represents "information at your fingertips"! A+++ (and they keep adding functionality.. the latest release lets you pick and choose what you want to store locally on your iPhone)
- TWC Max: I recently switched to The Weather Channel App from Accuweather for 3 reasons - the 36 hour forecast, Explore Map -with configureable overlays and traffic cams. Solid weather... at your fingertips!
- Facebook, Twitteriffic Pro and NetNewsWire - I gouped these three together because they all give access to feeds of one type or another - all are solid applications that I access multiple times a day.
- Instapaper Pro & FileMagnet: Both application have a killer feature... "tilt to scroll". I use FileMagnet to store PDF files, usually manuals that I want to read/browse, on my iPhone. Instapaper Pro is the perfect application for a smartphone! "Read Later" - mark any webpage from any browser, desktop or mobile safari and then sync Instapaper and.. presto... the webpage is on your iPhone distilled to an ideal format for reading on the limited space of a smartphone screen.
- Google Mobile App, reQall & Dragon Dictation: voice, voice, voice..
- Navigon, Maps, MotionX-GPS - Navigon has replaced my Tom Tom GPS in the car and my Garmin handheld for hiking/biking. Navigon with the optional traffic service has proven it's worth and the new upgrade gives access to search Google for POIs. MotionX-GPS is a GPS logger with many uses...